Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 5

Reset 10-Rate and put in action

  1. relationship with God--7/set aside time for God/pray more often/read my Bible more
  2. husband--5/set aside time for my husband/listen/be more supportive
  3. children--7/set aside time for each child/plan activities for us all/support them
  4. fitness--2/set aside time to workout/eat more responsibly/set realistic attainable goals
  5. health--6/get fit/eat more responsibly/
  6. morality--9/maintain the Bible as my source for morality/demonstrate good morals and ethics/be an ethical role model
  7. time management--2/set time and stick to it/complete tasks/create a schedule
  8. integrity--8/say what I mean and mean what I say/know when to back down and when to speak up/don't overextend myself/learn to say no
  9. cleanliness--7/keep the house clean/create a schedule and stick to it
  10. financial security--1/continue to pay bills on time and in full/save/save/save

No comments:

Post a Comment