Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 11

Dear Lizard Brain

You really get on my nerves. Always getting in the way. Every time I am making progress, you want to interupt me and chit chat about all the wrong things. I'm trying to lose weight and you keep telling me about how good GooGoo clusters are. So what! They are good, in moderation.

Here I am struggling with time management, and all you do is flood my mind with to do lists, goals, finances. Why don't you just leave me alone and let me sit down quietly and get a real schedule together so that I don't need list after lists.

I just want to be the successful Proverbs 31 woman that I know I can be and you are constantly blocking my blessings. I'm sick of you. Get out!

Now that I know your name, you are no longer welcome lizard brain. Kick rocks! hasta lavista! peace out homie! Hollaaaaa!!! Get to steppin'

No Love
Janovia

Day 11

No comments:

Post a Comment